- J.D. from Wayne State University Law School (1985)
- Admitted to the Michigan Bar (1985)
- 40 Hours of Mediation Training from Erikson Institute (1998)
- Regular Continuing Education in Family Law and Advanced Dispute Resolution
- Meet all Requirements under the Michigan Court Rules to serve as a court-appointed Domestic Relations Mediator
- AV rated by Martindale
- Primary Practice in Family Law since 1985
- Family Mediator since 1998
- Practiced exclusively as a Mediator since 2010
- Over 500 Mediations Completed
- Resolution Rate of Over 90%
You can find more information, including articles I have written, at Interesting Info.
I regularly serve clients throughout Southwest Michigan.
My billing rate is $600, per party, for each half day of mediation. I do not charge for travel time or mileage for travel of one hour or less.Payment may be by cash, check or credit card. A party who wishes to pay by credit card will be emailed a secure link to pay on-line.
To schedule a mediation please email me at email@example.com or call me at (269) 344-5111.